Bariatrix Dark Chocolate Squares

Article number: P-1396
Availability: In stock (17)

Serving Size: 1 Packet (41.9g)

Servings Per Box: 5 (Per Serving / % Daily Value)

NUTRITIONAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Calories 210, Calories from Fat: 90, Protein: 15gTotal Fat: 9g (14%), Saturated Fat: 6g (30%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0%), Sodium: 80mg (3%), Potassium: 25mg (1%), Total Carbohydrates: 13g (4%), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%), Sugars: 5g

VITAMINS & MINERALS: Vitamin A (0%), Vitamin C (0%), Calcium: (2%), Iron (2%)

INGREDIENTS: Protein blend (milk protein isolate, hydrolyzed gelatin, whey protein isolate), wheat flour, fractionated palm and palm kernel oil, unsweetened chocolate, sugar, fructose, soy lecithin, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), eggs, soy flour, cocoa butter, milk fat, sunflower oil, water, salt, natural and artificial flavors, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose (non-nutritive sweetner), corn flour. 

May contain tree nuts.

0 stars based on 0 reviews