Healthwise Ranch Protein Chip

Article number: P-1201
Availability: In stock (42)
Serving Size: 1 Packet (34g) 

Servings Per Bag: 1 (Per Serving / % Daily Value) 

NUTRITIONAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Calories: 130, Calories from fat: 35, Protein: 10gTotal Fat: 4g (6%), Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0%), Sodium: 350mg (15%), Total Carbohydrates: 15g (5%), Dietary Fiber: 5g (20%), Sugars: 3g

VITAMINS & MINERALS: Vitamin A (0%), Vitamin C (4%), Calcium (2%), Iron (8%)

INGREDIENTS: Potato (potato flakes, rice flour, potato starch, salt), soy (low fat soy flour, rice flour, salt), ranch seasoning (buttermilk powder, salt, autolyzed yeast, tomato powder, vinegar powder [white distilled vinegar, maltodextrin] onion powder, garlic powder, dehydrated cane juice, citric acid, natural flavors, lactic acid, malic acid, parsley flakes tumeric, paprika, oligofructose inulin, supro isolated soy protein), mid oleic sunflower oil

Contains: soy and dairy. 

May contain wheat
 
0 stars based on 0 reviews