MedTeam Vegetarian Chili with Beans

Article number: P-1030
Availability: In stock (29)
Serving Size: 1 package (31g) 

Servings Per Box: 7 (Per Serving / % Daily Value) 

NUTRITIONAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Calories: 100Protein: 12gTotal Fat: 1g (2%), Saturated Fat: 0g (0%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0%), Sodium: 590mg (25%), Potassium: 410mg (12%), Total Carbohydrates: 12g (4%), Dietary Fiber: 4g (16%), Sugars: 3g  

VITAMINS & MINERALS: Vitamin A (4%), Vitamin C (15%), Calcium (4%), Iron (10%)

INGREDIENTS: Soy Protein Concentrate, Red Beans*, Tomato Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Chili Pepper, Onions*, Modified Food Starch, Bell Peppers*, Malt Extract, Wheat Starch, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Ground Garlic, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Spices, Soy Lecithin, Oleoresin Paprika, Extract of Onion, Red #40, Gum Arabic *Dehydrated
 
0 stars based on 0 reviews