ProtiDiet Blueberry Pancake Mix

Article number: P-1156
Availability: In stock (9)
Serving Size: 1 pouch (27g) 

Servings Per Box: 7 (Per Serving / % Daily Value)

NUTRITIONAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Calories: 100Protein: 15g (30%), Total Fat: 1g (2%), Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 40mg (13%), Sodium: 400mg (17%), Potassium: 80mg (2%), Total Carbohydrates: 7g(2%), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%), Sugars: 1g

VITAMINS & MINERALS: Vitamin A (0%), Vitamin C (0%), Calcium (10%), Iron (4%)

INGREDIENTS: Whey protein concentrate, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), milk protein isolate, egg whites, natural and artificial flavors, freeze-dried blueberries, eggs, salt, guar gum, sodium bicarbonate, potato starch, fructose, citric acid, sucralose, silicone dioxide 

Contains: milk, wheat, egg 

This product is manufactured in a facility that uses soybeans, peanuts and tree nuts.

Manufactured by: Pro-Amino International Inc., Proti Diet
 
0 stars based on 0 reviews