ProtiDiet Chocolate Dream Bar

Article number: P-1174
Availability: In stock (31)
Serving Size: 1 bar (30g) 

Servings Per Box: 7 (Per Serving / % Daily Value) 

NUTRITIONAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Calories: 160Protein: 10gTotal Fat: 12g (18%), Saturated Fat: 7g (35%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0%), Sodium: 40mg (2%), Potassium: 70mg (2%), Total Carbohydrates: 6g (2%), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%), Sugars: 0g. Sugar Alcohol: 4g 

VITAMINS & MINERALS: Vitamin A (0%), Vitamin C (0%), Calcium (15%), Iron (10%)

INGREDIENTS: Cocoa butter, whey protein isolate, chocolate liquor, soy nuggets (soy protein isolate, tapioca starch, salt), polydextrose, full cream powder (dry cream, soy lecithin, BHA, BHT), cocoa powder processed with alkali, soy lecithin. polyglycerol polyricinoleate, natural and artificial flavor, sucralose 

Contains: milk and soybeans. 

This product is manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts, other nuts and seeds. 

Manufactured by: Pro-Amino International Inc., Proti Diet
 
0 stars based on 0 reviews