ProtiDiet Honey Nut Cereal

Article number: P-1124
Availability: In stock (12)
Serving Size: 1 Pouch 

Servings Per Box: 7 (Per Serving / % Daily Value) 

NUTRITIONAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Calories: 100 (150 w/ 4 fl. oz. skim milk), Protein: 15g (24%), Total Fat: 2.5g (4%), Saturated Fat: 0g (0%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0%), Sodium: 0mg (0%), Potassium: 220mg (6%), Total Carbohydrates: 5g (2%), Dietary Fiber: 2g (8%), Sugars: 2g 

VITAMINS & MINERALS: Vitamin A (0%), Vitamin C (0%), Calcium (4%), Iron (10%) 

INGREDIENTS: Soy protein isolate, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, rice flour, corn maltodextrin, sunflower oil, arabic gum, natural and artificial flavor, sucralose 

Contains soybeans 

Manufactured on in a facility that uses milk, egg, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts. 

Manufactured by: Pro-Amino International Inc., Proti Diet
 
0 stars based on 0 reviews