ProtiDiet Pizza with Tomato Sauce

Article number: P-1234
Availability: In stock (11)

Serving Size: 1 Pouch 

Servings Per Box: 7 (Per Serving / % Daily Value) 

NUTRITIONAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Calories: 100Protein: 15g (24%), Total Fat: 1g (2%), Saturated Fat: 0g (0%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 10mg (3%), Sodium: 540mg (23%), Potassium: 130mg (4%), Total Carbohydrates: 12g (4%), Dietary Fiber: 2g (8%), Sugars: 3g. 

VITAMINS & MINERALS: Vitamin A (15%), Vitamin C (15%), Calcium (15%), Iron (4%) 

INGREDIENTS: PIZZA DOUGH: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), isolated soy protein, whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, soy fiber, salt, baking powder, sugar, citrus fiber, natural flavor, spices 

TOMATO SAUCE: Tomato powder, dehydrated onion, fructose, spices, salt, xanathan gum, dehydrated chives, citric acid 

Contains: Milk, wheat, soy and sulphites 

This product is manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs.

0 stars based on 0 reviews