ProtiDiet Proti Triple Chocolate Cookie

Article number: P-1531
Availability: In stock (1)

Serving Size: 1 Cookie (42g) 

Servings Per Box: 7 (Per Serving / % Daily Value) 

NUTRITIONAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Calories: 150Protein: 15g (0%), Total Fat: 6g (9%), Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 5mg (2%), Sodium: 170mg (7%), Potassium: 120mg (3%), Total Carbohydrates: 14g (5%), Dietary Fiber: 2g (8%), Sugars: 1g, Sugar Alcohol: 6g 

VITAMINS & MINERALS: Vitamin A (0%), Vitamin C (4%), Calcium (10%), Iron (6%).

INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (hydrolyzed gelatin, soy protien isolate, whey protein isolate,egg whites), malitol syrup, canola oil, water, chocolate chips (malitol, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanillin), isomaltoligosaccharides syrup, unsweetened cocoa powder processed with alkali, corn starch, modified tapioca starch, potato starch, sorbitol, tapioca syrup, glycerin, cocoa powder processed with alkali, natural and artificial flavors, baking powder, citrus fiber, soy lecithin, fructose, sodium bicarbonate, salt, gum arabic, monoglycerides, sucralose, mixed tocopherols.

Contains: milk, soybeans and egg. Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.

0 stars based on 0 reviews